If you are a property owner, business owner, or manager, you may be dealing with a large area that could benefit from organization and improved security. The right fence can add value to your property by providing a visually appealing method for traffic control and direction as well as improving security. From apartment complexes to construction sites, from warehouses and more, commercial fencing is a staple that can make an operation go all the more smoothly. For over 20 years, Myers Fencing has been serving businesses across Central Kentucky by designing and installing custom commercial fencing. We pride ourselves in connecting with each and every customer by providing exceptional service and expertise with the personal touch of working with a neighbor
Deciding on a Commercial Fence
Finding the right commercial fencing contractor is the first step. Seeking out a commercial fencing contractor ensures the job is done right, so you don’t run into issues down the line. For some projects, a one-size-fits-all option may not work for your gate and fencing needs, which is why we at Myers Fencing are always happy to take on custom design projects. Commercial fences can encompass a wide range of needs from privacy fences to even barn fences. If you are trying to decide if a commercial fence is right for you, take a look at some of the benefits they provide:
- Security: Deter intruders with a commercial fence. We offer custom gates and fences to give you easy access to your property while keeping out unwanted visitors or possible intruders. Security fences are especially important if any of your property is particularly in need of protection. If you store anything outside, like cars or trailers, or worry about vandalism, a commercial fence could be well-worth the investment.
- Traffic control: Businesses and construction sites not only have to worry about traffic on their own property, but traffic from the surrounding area. Commercial fences and temporary fences are a solid option for directing traffic in a visually appealing manner without giving people the chance to accidentally wonder into a place they shouldn’t be. Construction sites benefit the most from directing traffic because keeping people out of sensitive areas with a commercial fence can mean the difference in making sure pedestrians and passersby get where they need to be safely.
- Durability: A commercial fence can serve your property well even through the toughest elements. Central Kentucky is no stranger to harsh weather with rainy summers and snowy winters, but Trex, chain link, and vinyl fences can stand up to the job. Clearly define your property without having to worry about daily wear and tear.
- Style: Commercial fences come in all shapes and sizes. The most popular options include chain link fences, wood fences, and vinyl fences. We also offer Trex, Simtek, and ornamental style fences that work well for anything from heavy-duty wear and tear to creating an aesthetically pleasing entrance to a restaurant.
- Seclusion: If your property is in a busy or urban area, then achieving peace and quiet can be tricky. Commercial fences like tall, privacy fences can be great at not only keeping your employees or your guests from feeling watched, but also for dampening surrounding ambient noises. Privacy wood fences and vinyl fences are two of the best options for privacy since their construction allows for no gaps between the fence posts while providing an array of customization options.
- Curb Appeal: The upfront investment in a commercial fence can pay itself back with improved aesthetics as well as increased property value. Depending on where your commercial property is located, you may be faced with busy surroundings or changing scenery. Adding a fence goes the extra mile to show you put effort into taking care of your business’s grounds and can leave a lasting impression on customers or visitors.
Central Kentucky Commercial Fences
Myers Fencing has been serving the Bluegrass for decades, so we are confident in our ability to tackle even the most detailed and specialized fence design projects. We have proudly built commercial fences across the commonwealth including locations like Bigg Blue Martini in Lexington, Toyota in Georgetown, and Derby City Gaming in Louisville. Looking for options beyond commercial fencing? We also offer residential fencing services. Get more out of your business with a fence that adds value and an overall more comfortable experience.
Let’s Work Together
Ready to build a commercial fence? Call us at 859-887-3548 to get in touch with one of our expert designers, or get a free, no-obligation quote from us. At Myers Fencing, we are here to listen to your wants and needs, and then we will make it happen! We are proud to be locally owned and operated, based in Nicholasville and happy to serve the surrounding Lexington, Georgetown, Versailles, Louisville, and Richmond, KY areas.